Gigabyte is issuing another update to their Netvertible line up with a processor bump to Cedar Trail with the. These netbooks that turn into tablets are heavier but the run full windows and they give the user the flexibility of having productivity along side a touch screen. From the photo’s below it doesn’t look like the chassis has been changed at all from previous versions, but the Cedar Trail addition is extremely welcome.
It’s not clear, though, which new Intel Atom processor the T1006 will have. The user manual suggests that the computer uses Intel GMA 3650 graphics.
No word on pricing or availablility but we’ll keep an eye out for it at IT Month here in Taiwan.
Other specifications include:
- a 10.1 inch display with a capacitive multitouch touch panel
- 1366 x 768 pixel or 1024 x 600 pixel screen resolutions
- a 2.5″ hard drive bay
- a DDR3 memory slot
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 2.1
- optional 3G
- USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0/eSATA combo port, and a standard USB 2.0 port
- HDMI and D-Sub
- a flash card reader
- 1.3MP camera
- a built-in mic
- stereo 1.5 Watt speakers
- a 6 cell, 56.61Whr battery
- measures 10.4″ x 8.4″ x 1.6″ and weighs 3.26 pounds.