Are you also facing issues with limited iPhone storage and looking for a guide that can help you transfer your photos to an external hard drive?
If yes, then hold onto this brief article..
As time passes by, iPhone users accumulate priceless memories in the form of multimedia files or photos. Unfortunately, a large number of iPhone users face the challenge of limited storage, and the only way to keep their dearest memories to themselves is via transferring pictures to another device.
Transferring photos from an iPhone to another external hard drive is one of the best and safest ways to keep all our memories with ourselves.
Let’s dive into the guide ;
How to transfer the images from an iPhone to the external hard drive on Windows?
In today’s digital world, we have multiple options to choose from, and that is why it is so important to find the right fit for transferring data from an iPhone to another external hard drive which is one of the most safest and convenient options.
EaseUS MobiMover is one of the best options that are available. From transferring files from an iPhone to an iPhone or from an iPhone to a PC or Mac, it also extends its services to SD Cards, USB Devices.
Let’s jump into the step-by-step process of transferring data from an iPhone to other external hard drives.
Launch EaseUS MobiMover, and Set up your Devices
1. Before you start, it is very crucial for you to make sure that the external hard drive and iPhone both have been connected to the device.
2. Make sure that the computer that is connected recognizes both of the devices.
3. Open the tool ” Photo Transfer”.
4. Then you can choose the option ” Phone to Pc”.
5. Click on the ” Next” button.
Select the Category
1.Select the ”Pictures” option from the supported categories.
2. Additionally, you will be provided with a lot of options to transfer the file of your choice from an iPhone to an external hard drive, if needed.
3. The location for the defaulted storage is set on the desktop.
4. In case, you need to change the location, firstly choose an external hard drive.
Transfer Pictures from an iPhone to an External Hard drive
1. To move your iPhone images to the external hard drive, click on the ”Transfer” button.
2. To confirm that the photos have been transferred to the device successfully, go to the folder that you have selected for the hard drive.
Methods of Moving Photos from iPhone to the External Hard Drive on the PC Windows
With Windows Photo you can transfer your images from an iPhone to an external hard drive
Are you looking for the safest and simplest ways to transfer your photos from an iPhone to your device?
If yes, then please continue reading this article.
The built-in photos app is an operating system on your Windows, and by following the simple steps mentioned below, you can effortlessly move the pictures from an iPhone to your computer.
Start this process by connecting your iPhone to the device with the help of the USB cable. Once the established connection appears, open the app ” Build-in photos” from your windows and press the ”Start” button. Then, click on the ”import” option, which will appear at the top of the right corner inside the photos app.
In the next step, you select the images that you want to import from your iPhone to the computer.
Then, confirm that your computer and external hard drive both are connected to where you want to transfer your pictures.
In the last step, start to import the pictures to the chosen location in the hard drive and transfer them.
With iCloud, Backup your Pictures from an iPhone to the Hard drive
With iCloud, you can conveniently copy your iPhone pictures to an external drive.
Here are the steps listed below to complete the backup process.
1. In the first step, allow the ”iCloud photos” into your iPhone and then provide ”iCloud website” access to your computer.
2. Then, sign in your Apple ID to select the images.
3. Select the pictures that you want to transfer.
4. Then, select from the provided two options;
Download the images to your computer and then transfer them to the external hard drive.
Download the location directly from your external device.
Transfer your iPhone Images without a Computer to an External Hard drive
Are you seeking an easy way to transfer your iPhone images without a computer?
Well, it’s quite easy and simple; all you need is an external portable device that includes SanDisk.
Why SanDisk? Because it enables you to connect directly to your iPhone and transfer.
Here are the steps mentioned below for the complete process of transferring images without a computer.
1. In the first step, use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone to an external hard drive.
2. In the next step, make sure that the connection has been established successfully.
3. After establishing the connection, select the images from the photo app which you want to transfer.
4. Transfer the selected images to the files app that is located on the external hard drive, and designate it to save the transferred pictures.
The methods that are mentioned above are proven to transfer images from an iPhone to an external hard drive. Whether it’s with a computer or without a computer.
All of these techniques are versatile and can be used for transferring iPhone images to a computer.
These tips can help you to transfer data between different external storage devices like iPhones, iPods, Computers, iPads, etc.
By using these easy and safe ways you can free up your iPhone space, capture as many beautiful moments as you want, and cherish every single day without the storage shortage.