Looking for a free game that has some half decent graphics? Men in Black 3, MIB 3, has released a fee game on Android & iOS this weekend. You’ll get to take charge of the MIB headquarters, sending your agents on assignments, fighting aliens, maintaining equipment and everything else someone who keeps the galaxy safe would do.
After the initial download the game only needs about 68 MB of additional download space for the game, so it isn’t much compared to many. The game is a freemium title so it’s free to play, but users can make in-app purchases for weapons and the further advance into the world of the Men in Black. Like most titles from Gameloft not all devices are supported but at least it’s available in the Play Store instead of their own site only.
Here’s what you can expect from the all new MIB III from Gameloft for Android.
CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN MIB AGENCY
• Train your agents and assign them to missions
• Access a wide range of MIB weapons and gadgets like the Neuralyzer, the Deatomizer and the infamous Noisy Cricket.
• Build dozens of different rooms to upgrade your weapons and develop your agency.
TAKE DOWN ENEMIES IN 1969 & 2012 NEW YORK
• Travel in time to fight aliens in different areas of New York including Brooklyn, Times Square, and Central Park
• Utilize your agent’s futuristic weapons and equipment
• Meet dozens of aliens faithfully inspired by the Men in Black universe
ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE AGENCY
• Invite your friends from Gameloft LIVE! & Facebook to play
• Ask for your friends’ help during fights to defeat powerful aliens
• Visit your friends’ headquarters and get rewarded for lending a hand