Here’s a fun idea for some stocking stuffers for your favorite Star Wars fan: a set of Star Wars-themed coffee, cocoa, and hot tea in collectible tins.
The three-tin set gets you Dark Side Roast Coffee, Hoth Cocoa, and Dagobah Green Tea:
From ThinkGeek’s product page:
- Vader’s Dark Side Roast Coffee:
- Gourmet coffee hand roasted and ground by Stormtroopers
- Spicy undertones with smoky, dark-roasted complexity
- Coffee blend is comprised of coffees from Africa and Indonesia. Even though these are not certified fair trade, they are specialty-grade coffees which means thatfarmers receive a higher price/pound, compared to exchange-grade coffees.
- Each can contains 3 oz of ground coffee
- Dagobah Green Tea:
- Loose leaf blend of Green Pu Erh, White Peony, and Matcha
- Ideal steeping time is 2 – 3 minutes
- Each tin contains 1 oz of tea leaves, enough for 14 cups
- Hoth Cocoa:
- Blended from deep-roasted cocoa beans, sugar, unsweetened chocolate, and real vanilla
- Each bag contains 8 oz of cocoa mix, enough for 4 – 5 cups
It’s a little pricey at $29.99 for the set, but when you consider that the tins are probably what the Star Wars fans are after, it’s probably a reasonable price for a fun collector’s item. Besides, if you split up the set among three different Star Wars fans, the cost is even more reasonable for a stocking stuffer.
Check out more at ThinkGeek’s product page.
Via Geeky Gadgets