And Bonus Winner of slightly different Targus bag – Thanaik
If they don’t get back to me in 2 weeks, I will be contacting another lucky winner!
Lucky you! I’m cleaning out my office and have come across 2 Targus Intersection Netbook Bags. They will fit your netbooks with up to 10.2-Inch screens. Its designed to protect the netbook from dust and scrapes, the Intersection case features additional zippered pockets to store a power adapter or other accessories. The case is low-profile with a slim contoured design and an adjustable removable shoulder strap for added versatility. I used the black one biefly but in true blogging style I need to be able to carry my HD video camera with me and it couldn’t handle it. Its the ultimate man bag, very low profile and minimalistic.
If you want to win there are a few ways you can do it:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this story
- Like us on Facebook and leave a comment on our wall letting us know that you want to win
- Re-tweet this story on twitter.
- Designed to protect up to 10.2 inch netbooks
- Zippered compartment for safe and easy access to accessories; adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Constructed of durable 900D polyester material
We’ve got one black and one purple bag to give away! Contest Ends March 23rd and winners will be contact by their mod of entry. If you fail to get back to me with an address in 2 weeks I will choose another winner. This is a global contest so anyone is eligible to enter.