- Multimedia Desk Dock with HDMI jack and 3.5mm speaker jack for £39.99
- Notebook/Stand case made of leather which can be used to prop up the Tab for £29.99
- Leather Slip case for £24.99
- D30 Silicon/Gel case for £19.99
- Portable Speakers for £19.99
- Headphones in black or white for £19.99
- Samsung High Speed Class 4 2GB to 8GB MicroSDHC memory cards for £8.99 to £23.99
- Travel Adapter for the UK for £34.99
- USB Data cable for £14.99
- TV-out cable for £14.99
- In-car charger for £24.99
Only the folks in the UK will be seeing these products and will be available November 1st, although the keyboard dock will be available exclusively through Carphone Warehouse at launch.
There is not word yet on US pricing for the Tab’s accessories, but we are wondering if they aren’t keeping the Bluetooth stylus which was spotted a few weeks ago for US launch. This is unlikely but I’ve got my fingers crossed since I wanted to give that a whirl.
We took a video at IFA of some of the Galaxy Tab Accessories, so take a look below if you want to check them out on video.